Address Change

Students may change their address or phone numbers in TUportal by selecting Manage My Account in the upper right hand corner.


If I change my address to Pennsylvania, will my residency classification change to in-state?

If you come to Pennsylvania primarily or solely for the purpose of pursuing your education, you will not be considered a Pennsylvania resident for tuition purposes. If you initially enroll as a non-resident, you will ordinarily continue to be classified as out-of-state throughout your attendance at the University. You may be classified as a Pennsylvania resident only if you have established a Pennsylvania domicile.


How do I start the process to establish Pennsylvania domicile?

We suggest you review the PA Residency petition process and requirements.