Requests to change a grade older than two years (or one that cannot be entered through workflow for another reason) must be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar through a memo from the final approver explaining the request and reason for approval along with supporting documentation. Documentation must be uploaded via Student360.
How do I submit a grade change memo?
Academic advisors and program coordinators will have access to the Student360 Document Tools portal app used for archiving student records.
- Scan paper documents for each student as a PDF file.
- Sign-in to TUportal.
- Search for the student in the Student Dashboard channel found in the Advising Tools tab.
- After you select the student, click on the ActivityLog/Upload Documents link.
- In Student360, click on Document Tools.
- From the document dropdown list, select Grade Change as the document type.
- Select the term code.
- Select for Office of the University Registrar processing
- Select the document to upload.
- Click upload to complete the process.
Grade change memo can only be submitted by grading liaisons.