What is a replacement diploma?
Alumni may request a copy of their print diploma. The signatures appearing on the diploma will be those of current University officials. Your name will appear on your diploma as it is listed on your official academic record. You can confirm the name appearing on the diploma in TUcredentials. If your degree was transcripted prior to July 1, 2019, you will receive a digital diploma with your order.
What is the cost of a replacement diploma?
The cost of a replacement diploma is $20.00 including standard shipping.
When will I receive my replacement diploma?
You can expect to receive your replacement diploma 4-6 weeks after placing the order.
How do I place an order for a replacement diploma?
- Using your TUportal login, sign into the Print/Digital Diploma services app to order your replacement diploma.
- Don't have an active TUportal account? Former students and alumni can activate it through the identity validation process then sign into TUportal.
- Click on the Order Your Transcript/ Replacement Diploma button. This will take you to Parchment- our partner for issuing diplomas and transcripts.
- Complete or update your Parchment profile.
- Select the duplicate diploma product.
- Proceed through the steps to indicate recipient details and payment information.
- After the order is complete, you will receive a confirmation by email.