Services such as ordering an official transcript or a replacement diploma can only be facilitated in TUportal. Currently enrolled students can access their academic records and related services by signing into TUportal. Former students and alumni will be required to have an active TUportal account to access academic record relates services.
When submitting documents to the Office of the University Registrar, please note the following:
- Completing the form may take longer than 14 business days depending on the time of the year, information needed, or pending volume.
- Combine multiple pages into a single PDF document.
- If the PDF file is password protected, please be sure to provide the correct password. Inaccessible forms will be discarded.
- The quality of the scanned document should legible. Documents appearing skewed or blurry will be discarded.
- Your portion of the form must be completed. Incomplete forms will be discarded.
- If you are requesting a signed letter, provide the recipient's name, address, phone number, and email address.
Access Online Services
An active TUportal account is required to academic record services. Is your TUportal account inactive? We can renew it upon verifying your identity.