What is student record archive?
Academic units within each school and college can store paper documents digitally in the Office of the University Registrar digital record archive. Documents uploaded to the archive will be appended to individual students' reords, stored permanently, and will be accessible to authorized users in each school or college.
How do I get started?
Academic advisors and program coordinators will have access to the Student360 Document Tools portal app used for archiving student records.
- Scan paper documents for each student as a PDF file.
- Sign-in to TUportal.
- Search for the student in the Student Dashboard channel found in the Advising Tools tab.
- After you select the student, click on the ActivityLog/Upload Documents link.
- In Student360, click on Document Tools.
- From the document dropdown list, select School/College File as the document type.
- Select the term code of applicable.
- Select the document to upload.
- Click upload to complete the process.
To upload documents for different student, search the student in Student360 using Student Seach feature, the follow steps 5-9 mentioned above.
For assistance with archiving large volume of documents, initiate a new case via Student360.