A physical diploma will available to you upon request. After claiming your digital diploma, you will receive instructions on how to request your printed diploma.
- Your print diploma will be mailed to the mailing address you provided at the time of request.
- The name appearing on your official diploma will be your legal name listed on the official academic record.
- Unresolved financial obligations will prevent the release of your official diploma.
- Your paper diploma will be shipped by our vendor, Parchment, with expected delivery time of 4-6 weeks after you submit the request.
- For delivery updates, sign-in to your Parchment Account using the email you provided for your digital diploma notification.
Requesting a Paper Diploma
- Using your TUportal login, sign into the Print/Digital Diploma services app to order your replacement diploma.
- Don't have an active TUportal account? Alumni can activate it through the identity validation process then sign into TUportal.
- In the Student Record Services Print/Digital Diploma app, click on the First Diploma button.
- The First Diploma button will be available after we issue your digital diploma.
- Follow the steps to confirm your mailing address.